Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified international students for the 2019/2020 WMG Excellence Scholarships for Full-time Masters study at the University of Warwick, UK.
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2019.
About the WMG Excellence Scholarships
WMG (formally Warwick Manufacturing Group) is one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick, located in the Faculty of Science. The department provides inspiring and industry relevant Masters education in fields related to Management, Technology, and Innovation. WMG is nationally and internationally renowned for collaborative R&D with global companies
WMG Excellence Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants should have applied to study on a WMG Full-time MSc course that runs in the UK, starting October 2019, before applying for the WMG Excellence Scholarship.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record. The WMG Scholarship committee will be reviewing both the academic achievement (usually the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree) and Scholarship Statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK Full-time MSc Programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG Full-time MSc Programmes to maximize nationality and gender diversity.
- In order to maximise your chances of success, we recommend you submit your MSc application as early as possible.
Selection Criteria: WMG Excellence Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Awards will be based on past academic achievement, previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
Value and Number of Scholarships: Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
Duration of Scholarship: Fulltime
How to Apply for WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships
Students must complete our Scholarship Application form in order to be considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarships.
For more information, visit the WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2019