Western Union Moving Money For Better Scholarship 2019 is now open. The Western Union is accepting an application from eligible scholars for a scholarship to attend the one young world summit in London, United Kingdom.
Western Union is a leader in global financial services with the digital and physical capabilities to move money in more than 200 countries and territories. With 32 transactions being made by Western Union every second, the company helped businesses and other customers move more than £150 billion in 2017.
Western Union is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Our omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. With our global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth.
Are you passionate about financial inclusion? Are you a problem-solver who believes in finding innovative solutions? The Moving Money For Better Scholarship is an opportunity for creative leaders who believe in our purpose of moving money for better.
Western Union Moving Money For Better Scholarship Eligibility
Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative, and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
Selection Criteria: Successful scholars will demonstrate:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change through the financial the financial inclusion of those who may be left behind by the rapidly hanging global economy.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
Value of Award
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis (inclusive) between 22 and 25 October, 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit the Western Union Moving Money For Better Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 12th June 2019