UPDF Recruitment 2020/2021 – Dates, Application & Guidelines… Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces, UPDF recruitment 2020 dates, application form, entry requirements and guidelines for free here.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces UPDF recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to Apply for the UPDF Recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces recruitment 2020 dates, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Before we Continue, Let’s talk a little about Uganda Peoples’ Defence Forces UPDF:
The Uganda People’s Defence Force (UPDF), previously known as the National Resistance Army, is the armed forces of Uganda. From 2007 to 2011, the International Institute for Strategic Studies estimated the UPDF had a total strength of 40,000–45,000 and consisted of land forces and an air wing.
This Post contains the following values:-
- Uganda People’s Defence Force Recruitment 2020
- Ugandan Army Recruitment 2020/2021
- UPDF recruitment dates 2020/2021
- UPDF cadet recruitment 2020
- UPDF recruitment starts 2020/2021
- UPDF professional recruitment
- UPDF recruitment requirements 2021
- How to join Uganda People’s Defence Force
- UPDF Recruitment Website 2021
UPDF Recruitment Requirements 2020
UPDF Recruitment Requirements 2020: The following are the Uganda People’s Defence Force recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Citizenship. MUST be citizen of Uganda and must possession an original National Identity Card.
2. Medical. MUST be healthy and medically fit ready to undergo medical and physical body check and a road run to test endurance and body fitness. An original copy of medical examination; duly signed by a recognized Medical Officer from Health Centre III are a must.
3. Age. Must be adult males and females between the age of (18-25) years, marital status MUST be single with no children. Professionals must be adult males and females of up to 30 years of age.
4. Education standard. Must possess a minimum formal education of S.4 (UCE) or its equivalent, and S.6 (UACE) or its equivalent with bias in science subjects. Original certificates of 2015 and 2016 with a student’s ID are a must. All professionals will be recruited at Kololo Air Strip as per programme.
5. Letters of recommendations from LCI, LC111, GISOs duly signed are a MUST, to confirm their conduct.
6. Moral standard. Any presentation of forged documents is criminal and culprits will be liable to prosecution.
7. Medical, mental and physical fitness will be checked at the recruitment as well as the training centres.
8. Aptitude test will be administered to confirm level of education.
Uganda People’s Defence Force UPDF Recruitment Date 2020
UPDF Recruitment 2020 Dates has not yet been announced by the Ministry of Defence. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Uganda People’s Defence Force. Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment dates by any website for now. We can assure you that the 2020 Recruitment Dates will be released soon. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the UPDF recruitment date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
UPDF Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2020
UPDF Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2020: IMPORTANT! Currently, Uganda People’s Defence Force UPDF recruitment 2020 form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
Sorry, UGstudents is limited to the amount of information we provide at this point on how to apply for UPDF Recruitment. This is because recruitment has not yet instigated. We will provide full Uganda People’s Defence Force Recruitment Application Details and it official Application Portal when it’s released by the Ministry of Defence. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
To ascertain if the Uganda People’s Defence Force recruitment 2018/2019 has officially begun, reach out to the official Uganda People’s Defence Force UPDF website @ http://www.defence.go.ug/. OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The Uganda People’s Defence Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
UPDF RECRUITMENT – SCREENING AND EXAMINATION
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail or SMS for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application.
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training.
UPDF RECRUITMENT PASSOUT
Candidates that have successfully completed the training exercise will be passed out to the Uganda People’s Defence Force.
UPDF RECRUITMENT DEADLINE – CLOSING DATES
The Uganda People’s Defence Force Recruitment Deadline – Closing Date will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for UPDF recruitment.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Uganda People’s Defence Force (UPDF) by visiting the institution’s official website: http://www.defence.go.ug/