Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified international undergraduate students for the University of Sussex Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 to study in UK.
University of Sussex Excellence Scholarship
University of Sussex Excellence Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible to be considered for this scholarship, if you are not entitled to receive the award automatically, you must:
- be taking up your place as an undergraduate student in Sep 2019
- submit a scholarship application before the deadline
- receive very high grades (approximately top 10%)
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are going to study a Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS) degree
- if you are repeating your first year at Sussex
- do not accept the University of Sussex as your firm choice
- do not meet the specified minimum requirement
- defer your place to 2020, as you would need to be considered again in 2020
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value and Duration of Scholarship:
- You receive £2,000 cash maintenance during your first year of study.
- You receive the scholarship during your first year, as two identical payments of £1,000. The first is paid in November 2019 and the second in March 2020.
How to Apply for University of Sussex Excellence Scholarship
- There is no separate scholarship application; you will be automatically awarded the scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.
For more information, visit the University of Sussex Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2019