Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified international students for the University of Stuttgart full-funded scholarship 2019/2020 to study in Germany.
If you are a student from a developing country interested in studying at the University of Stuttgart, you should take a look at two of its master’s programmes which are fully funded by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) – one of the largest funding organisations for the international exchange of students and researchers.
University of Stuttgart Scholarships Eligibility
International students who
- will receive their degree from the University of Stuttgart (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- have received good grades so far
- are not recipients of any other full scholarships from a German or foreign organization
- are in the final stage of their studies
Value of Scholarship
- 750 euros in monthly stipend
- Return travel allowance on the most economic route
- Research allowance
- Rent subsidy (if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of total stipend)
- Health insurance.
- Successful candidates still have to pay an administrative and social fee of about 170 euros per semester from their stipend.
How to Apply for University of Stuttgart Scholarships
Please submit all required documents (as listed in the PDFs above) to the International Office.
For more information, visit the University of Stuttgart Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2019