UNEB UACE Result Checker 2020: How to Check UACE Results… The Uganda National Examination Board, UNEB UACE Results for the 2020/2021 academic year has been released.
The management of the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) has released the Uganda E) Results 2020-2021 – Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on UNEB eReg Portal.
UNEB UACE Result Checker 2020: How to Check UACE Results
Note that you can check your UNEB UACE Results Online or by SMS as described below. UNEB UACE Results results have been successfully uploaded online, follow the below steps to check your result:
How to Check UNEB UACE Results Online:
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal via https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on Search and wait for your results to show up on the next page.
How to Check UNEB UACE Results via SMS:
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600.
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE <space> Index No e.g. PLE 000001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UCE <space> Index No e.g. UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE <space> Index No e.g. UACE U0001/501 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH <space> Index No e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
Note: This Service Cost Ushs 500 for Each SMS you Send. You will then receive your Exam Result details instantly.
Congratulations if you made your 2020 UNEB Results. Also, check this site frequently for UNEB Updates.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the UNEB by visiting the institution’s official website: https://uneb.ac.ug