Uganda Tourism Board Recruitment 2019/2020. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the 2019/2020 Uganda Tourism Board Recruitment.
About Uganda Tourism Board
Uganda Tourism Board (UTB) is a statutory organization established by Uganda Tourism Board Statute of 1994 and reconstituted in the Tourism Act 2008. Its objectives are:
- To promote and contribute to the Development of Tourism sector both within and outside of Uganda.
- To coordinate with the Ministry responsible for Tourism and the private sector in the implementation of the National Tourism policy.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Reports to: Human Resource and Administration Officer
Job Summary: The Administration Assistant will provide high quality and sustainable administrative and logistical support, to enable the smooth running of transport operations at UTB
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the management of the transport and logistical function of UTB.
- The Administration Assistant oversees the centralized transport operations.
- Keeps a register of the assets of the Board.
- Supervises the administrative officer.
- Assists with the management of utilities.
- Liaises with security guard on issues of safety and security and report to the supervisor.
- Points out to the supervisor issues that need the attention of the landlord.
Key Result Areas:
- The transport function of UTB coordinated.
- Centralized operations overseen. Assets register kept. Administrative Assistant supervised.
- Utilities issued.
- Issues of safety and security reported to the Administration and human resource Manager issues that need the attention of the landlord the Administration and brought to the attention of the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Administration Assistant must hold an Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics Management or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Computer literacy and mechanical knowledge is an added advantage
- Good records and inventory management skills are essential.
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience from a reputable Organization
- Planning, organizing and coordinating, Time management, Leadership and Team Work, Accountability, Communication and Ethics and Integrity.
- High level of integrity Communications skills.
- IT skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Age: Below 35 years
How to Apply for Uganda Tourism Board Recruitment
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandans should send their application letters with detailed Curriculum Vitae (functional email, telephone contact and postal address), plus copies of all academic certificates and transcripts, copy of valid National Identity Card and the contact details (telephone, postal and email addresses) of three competent referees should be sent by courier or hand delivered to the address below;
Chief Executive Officer,
Uganda Tourism Board (UTB),
Plot 42, Rotary Avenue (Lugogo Bypass),
6th Floor, Lugogo House,
P.O. Box 7211 Kampala,
Deadline: Friday 11th January 2019
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.