Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants (private and government sponsored) for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and others programmes in any of Uganda Christian University CUC intakes in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Uganda Christian University Admissions 2020/2021 – Application Forms
There are various programmes available at Uganda Christian University and therefore the admission application forms are released in different intakes for Government and Private Sponsored Students.
Uganda Christian University Entry Requirements
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Post Graduate Programs applicants should hold at least
- A good first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning relevant to the course applied for.
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
For more information, contact us with the details below;-
The Admissions Office,
Uganda Christian University,
P. O. BOX 4 Mukono, Uganda.