Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Tianjin University Full and Partial Scholarships for International Students for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Tianjin University International Student Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
Value of Award
- Full scholarship: tuition ad living allowances
- Partial scholarship: tuition only
Duration of Programme:
- Undergraduate: 1 Year
- Masters: 1 Year
- PhD: 1 Year
How to Apply for Tianjin University International Student Scholarship
The applicants must fill in and submit the following application materials in the Programme Webpage below.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2019