The Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University is a full scholarship offered by Siemens Ltd., China to support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
Siemens China Scholarship
The Scholarship recipients will cooperate with Siemens in 12 fields (details in Table 1), such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Future of Automation, Autonomous Robotics, etc. to conduct research in the Ph.D. stage. Through the study and practice in the forefront of industrial technology development, Scholarship recipients will lay the foundation for the growth of innovative talents in the industry.
Siemens China Scholarship Eligibility
Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- 1. Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students
- 2. Should apply the department/school in the table 1;
- 3. Must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- 4. Are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
Value of Award:
- Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year;
- Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials and transportation,etc.): 160,000 RMB/year in total.
Duration of Programme: 4 years
How to Apply for Siemens China Scholarship
Apply for 2019 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application at http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2019 (Beijing Time): 17:00 PM
For more information, visit Siemens China Scholarship.