Mbarara University Of Science And Technology Admissions 2019/2020: MUST Admissions Application Form for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released.
The Academic Registrar of Mbarara University Of Science And Technology (MUST) is inviting applications from interested and qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2019/2020 admissions.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
i. Hold the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)/O’ Level or its equivalent with a minimum of a pass in at least 5 subjects obtained at the same sitting.
ii. Hold the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)/A’ Level with at least 2
principal passes or its equivalent obtained at the same sitting for applicants to a degree
iii. Diploma holders should have at least a credit from an accredited institution.
iv. Degree holders should have an honors degree from an accredited degree awarding
v. For applicants to Diploma programmes, hold the Uganda Advanced Certificate of
Education (UACE)/A’ Level with at least 1 principal pass and two subsidiary passes or
its equivalent obtained at the same sitting.
Applicants should note that;
i. All academic documents presented must be from an accredited institution
ii. CASES OF IMPERSONATION, FALSIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS OR GIVING FALSE/
INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WHENEVER DISCOVERED WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION.
iii. Completed Applications must be accompanied with certified copies of academic
iv. Detailed information about the specific entry requirements for each programme can
be obtained from the university website, http://registrar.must.ac.ug/downloads, or
contact the Academic Registrar’s office.
v. Applicants whose first language is not English or did not go through an education
system with English as a medium of instruction will be required to provide evidence
from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient
command of English language to cope with the programmes.
APPLICATION FEES (NON REFUNDABLE)
Undergraduate Application Fees Ugandans & EAC Applicants International Applicants
Shs. 50,000= Shs. 100,000=
Postgraduate Application Fees Shs. 50,000= Shs. 100,000=
PhD Application Fees Shs. 100,000= Shs. 200,000=
PAYMENT FOR APPLICATIONS
Bank Barclays Bank of Uganda Limited Ecobank
Account name: Mbarara University /Academic Registrar Mbarara University Fees Collection
Account No 6000592666 0149106105575701
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Undergraduate 31st May 2019
Postgraduate 31st March 2019
PhD Received throughout the year
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All applications MUST be submitted online through https://applications.must.ac.ug
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Go to https://applications.must.ac.ug
2. If you don’t have an Access Code, click “Click here to get an Access Code”, fill in the form and submit.
An Access Code will then be sent to your email and phone number. If you already have an Access Code, proceed to step 3.
3. Enter you email address and Access Code that has been sent to your phone number to login
4. Select the application category i.e. Direct Entry and click “Apply Now”
5. Fill in the application form and submit
6. Click “Pay for Form” to generate a payment reference number to be used for paying application fees in the bank
7. If you’re a degree or diploma holder, Click “Print Form” and attach the printed form to the hard copies of certified academic and other the supporting documents and mail the hard copies to the University or submit it to any of the liaison offices
8. Go to the bank and pay the application fees using the payment reference number generated in “Step 6”