Muni University Admission Letter 2019/2020 – www.muni.ac.ug…The Muni University Admission Letter for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released.
The Registrar Academic, MuniUniversity informs all the students who applied for programs in the 2019/2020 August intake; that admission letters are now ready.
Muni University Admission Letter
Admitted Students can pick in person their Admission Letters from the Office of the
Academic Registrar, Muni University, in Arua District; from Monday – Friday, 8:00a.m – 5:00 p.m. For reference, copies of Admission Lists can be viewed at all University Notice boards, Kampala Liaison Office (Room A2, Lincoln Flats, Makerere University) and/or downloaded from the University Website at www.muni.ac.ug.
You are requested to carry along your National ID and ‘A’ Level School/Diploma Institution ID. It MUST be emphasized that Admission Letters shall only be issued to admitted students who present authentic identification.
1) Admission letters will not be issued to third parties.
2) You are advised to keep your admission letter in a safe and secure place; as there is no provision for replacement once lost.
3) All admitted students must pick Admission Letters; report and register with the University by Friday 23rd August 2019.
4) Failure to register with the University; you will forfeit (lose) your place in the University.
5) Admissions of students on Government sponsorship under the special schemes
(i.e. District Quota, Sports, and Disability) are NOT READY; and shall be
communicated at an appropriate time.
The general public is further INFORMED that the closing date for application for Admission on Private Sponsorship, 2019/2020 is Friday 31st May 2019. Login to www.admissions.muni.ac.ug for online application.
ENQUIRIES; contact Office of the Academic Registrar on (+256) 772 353 680 or
(+256) 772 347 958