The Registrar of Academics is accepting applications from suitably qualified applicants (private and government-sponsored) for admissions into various Postgraduate programmes offered in Mountains of the Moon University for September intakes in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Mountains of the Moon University has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes, Hence, this page will serve as Admissions Application Forms Updater to prospective candidates anticipating various admission intake of the Mountains of the Moon University in 2020/2021.
NOTE: Prospective students must meet the admission requirements before being accepted to study at Mountains of the Moon University Uganda.
Masters Degree Programs include:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration and Management (MPAM)
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (MELPS)
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Masters of Science in Natural Resource Management (MNRM)
- Masters in Agribusinesses
Postgraduate Diploma Programs include:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Risk Management and Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Services Management
Mountains of the Moon University Admissions – Application Forms
Hard copies of application forms are obtainable from Finance Revenue Section at Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal or from any of our information centres across the country after payment of an application fee to the University Account in Centenary, UBA, Stanbic or KCB Bank using Mountains of the Moon University paying-in-bank slips.
Postgraduate application form costs UGX. 50,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and US. $ 20 dollars (International Applicants).
Undergraduate application form is at a cost of UGX. 30,000/= (Ugandan applicants) and US.$ 20 dollars (International Applicants)
International Students can pay application fees through International Money Order. This can be done at any Money-Gram agent closest to you or any other convenient way. Inquiries can be made by phone: +256 (0) 483-660382 or by email to: email@example.com
Completed application forms should be returned to the Office of the Registrar Academic at Kabundaire campus in Fort Portal and must be accompanied by relevant certified copies of certificates and academic transcripts or can be posted through the address below:
Mountains of the Moon University
Office of the Registrar Academics
P.O. Box 837, Fort- Portal – Uganda, East Africa.
Tel: (+256) 483- 660390