Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Monash University Australia MBA International Women in Leadership Scholarship 2019/2020 to study in Australia.
Monash Business School is committed to supporting women in advancing their professional careers. We are delighted to offer the MBA International Women’s Excellence Scholarship, which is awarded to encourage and support professional women from any part of the world in their pursuit of the Monash MBA.
This scholarship is awarded by the Monash Business School Leadership and Executive Education team. The scholarship may be awarded to up to four MBA student per cohort; each scholarship is valued at up to $24,000.
Monash University Australia MBA International Women in Leadership Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- a female international applicant.
Selection Criteria for Monash University Australia MBA International Women in Leadership Scholarship
Successful applicants for the MBA International Women in Leadership scholarship will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Career trajectory – a reflection on the choices the applicant has made throughout their career thus far
- Career planning – a projection on the applicant’s aspirations for career growth (e.g. specific roles and responsibilities) including highlights from an action plan to achieve this career growth
- Contribution – a demonstration of the applicant’s commitment and ability to contribute to leadership in their organisations and their communities.
How to Apply for Monash University Australia MBA International Women in Leadership Scholarship
The scholarship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA program: application, interview, and notification.
When completing the on-line application for admission to the Monash MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a statement of purpose. Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make their case for consideration the MBA International Women in Leadership scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be labelled the ‘MBA International Women’s Excellence Scholarship Application’
- Address each of the three key criteria for the scholarship
- Be no more than 500 words.
Scholarship applicants who progress to the interview stage for general admission to the Monash MBA program will be invited to speak to their scholarship application in an extension of their admission interview.
For more information, visit the Monash University Australia MBA International Women in Leadership Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Ongoing