The Kyambago University recruitment for the position of Lecturer and Senior Lecturer is open for interested and suitably qualified candidates.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified serving staff of Kyambogo University to fill the following vacant teaching positions:
SUMMARY OF VACANCIES
|S N||FACULTY||DEPARTMENT||POSITIO N/JOB TITLE||SALARY SCALE||SPECIALISATION||VACANCY|
|Teacher Education and Extensions||Assistant Lecturer||M7||Technical Teacher Education||2|
|Curriculum Teaching, Instructions and Media Studies||Assistant Lecturer||M7||Curriculum||2|
|Early Childhood and Development||Assistant Lecturer|| |
|Early Childhood Education|| |
- Should have a PhD in relevant
- Must have published at least three articles in peer reviewed journal or at least three book chapters, one book with an ISBN Number since the last promotion
- Three journal articles or book chapters shall be vetted
- Should have contributed to community
- Must have a PhD in a relevant
- Should have at least two years’ experience at Assistant Lecturer level in a university.
- Interested staff of Kyambogo University who meet the minimum requirements for the above positions should submit applications through their respective Heads of Departments accompanied by the following:
- Copies of certified academic and professional qualifications
- Copies of the National ID or copies of relevant pages of the passport and indicating the applicant’s date of
- Names and addresses of three (3)
- Applications should be sent to the address below not later than 12th July 2019, 5:00 pm East African Standard Time.
- Applications from persons who are not staff of Kyambogo University will not be accepted.
DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY
SECOND FLOOR, ADMINISTRATION BLOCK (RECORDS OFFICE)
Richard K. Manano
Director Human Resources
Deputy Vice Chancellor (FA/AA) All Deans of Faculty/School
All Heads of Academic Departments
All Heads of Administrative Departments Staff Notice Boards