Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Kumi University Recruitment 2019/2020.
Kumi University, a private University licensed by the National Council for Higher Education is in the advanced stages of the Charter acquisition. Towards the fulfillment of its vision: To become ‘a world class center for quality, affordable, community tailored, Christian based higher education and research’, the University now seeks to make appointments for the following vacancies:
- Deputy Vice Chancellor – Academic Affairs (DVC – AA)
- Quality Assurance Officer (QAO)
- Human Resource Manager (HRM)
- Procurement and Logistics Officer (P&LO)
- Internal Auditor (IA)
- University Bursar (UB)
- Estates Manager (EM)
- University Secretary (US)
- University Librarian (UL)
- Dean of Students (DoS)
- Clinical Officer (CO)
- Academic Registrar (AR)
- Lecturers – Three (3) in total; One (1) in Social Sciences discipline, One (1) in Business Studies, and One (1) in Education.
Find detailed job descriptions, person’s specifications and Roles HERE
Please submit an application cover letter and up to date Curriculum Vitae, as well as any links to any publications you may wish us to consider. Copies of academic transcripts and certificates should be attached.
Applications should be hand delivered or posted to Kumi University addressed to:
Chairperson, Appointments and Disciplinary Committee
P.O. Box, 178, Kumi
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 17th May, 2019 by 4:58 PM