Kumi University Admission Requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions has been released.
The Office of the Registrar of Academics of Kumi University Uganda has released the admission requirements for undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Prospective students should endeavor to check the entry requirements before applying for admission. Interested candidates can access Kumi University programmes before proceeding to apply.
Kumi University Admission Requirements
Admission requirements vary slightly according to the program the applicant is seeking admission for and/or individual circumstances. The school or department in which the applicant wishes to register may prescribe certain additional course requirements if the student is deemed to be deficient.
Kumi University Entry Requirements
Admission requirements are as follows;
- Degree ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes obtained in the same sitting or a diploma from a recognized institution.
- Diploma ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least 1 principal pass or a certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate – ‘A’ Level with 5 passes including English and Mathematics or Four credits.
- Direct entry scheme ‘O’ AND ‘A’ Level.
- Pre – university – A bridging course for international students for 6 months.
- Diploma scheme
- Certificate scheme
Application forms can be obtained from:
- Our website htttp://www.kumiuniversity.ac.ug
- University Main Campus, 8 KM along Kumi-Ngora Road.
- ETOP FM – Soroti
- Unity F.M – Lira
- OPG FM – Mbale
- KTR FM – Kapchorwa,
- Continental F.M – Kumi and
- Dokolo F.M – Dokolo
- You can also Apply Online on our Website
For more information, please contact Academic Registrar’s Office on:
Telephone Number: 0392-001391 Or E-mail email@example.com./firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms shall be picked FREE, from the above Radio Stations and payment of 25,000/= will be made when handing in the completed form in the university.