The Registrar of Academics is accepting applications from suitably qualified applicants (private and government-sponsored) for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and others programmes offered in Kabale University for intakes in the 2019/2020 academic year.
Kabale University has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes, Hence, this page will serve as Admissions Application Forms Updater to prospective candidates anticipating various admission intake of the Kabale University in 2019/2020.
NOTE: Prospective students must meet the admission requirements before being accepted to study at Kabale University, Kampala.
Kabale University Admissions 2019/2020 – Application Forms
The Academic Registrar, Kabale University, invites applications from qualified applicants for admission under Private Sponsorship scheme for the 2018/2019 February Intake in the following degree and diploma programmes:
Faculty of Engineering, Technology, Applied Design and Fine Art
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (MEK)
Diploma in Civil Engineering (BEK)
Diploma in Electrical Engineering (EEK)
Faculty of Education
Master of Arts in Educational Management (Holiday/Weekend) (EDM)
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Holiday/Weekend) (PGDE)
Bachelor of Arts with Education (Fulltime) (KED)
Faculty of Science
Bachelor of Land Use Planning and Management (KLU)
Bachelor of Environmental Science (KES)
Diploma in Environmental Science (ESK)
Faculty of Computing, Library and Information Science
Bachelor of Information Technology (KIT)
Bachelor of Computer Science (KCS)
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (KLS)
Bachelor of Records and Information Management (KRM)
Diploma in Information Technology (ITK)
Diploma in Computer Science (CSK)
Diploma in Records Management (RMK)
Diploma in Library and Information Science (LSK)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Arts in Public Administration & Management (PAM)
Master of Arts in Project Planning and Management (PPM)
Master of Arts in Human Resource Management (HRM)
Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management (PGDPPM)
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management (PGDPAM)
Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration (KSW)
Bachelor of Public Administration and Management (KPA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (KBA)
Bachelor of Arts in Economics (KEC)
Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management (KPL)
Bachelor of Tourism Management (KTH)
Diploma in Public Administration and Management (PAK)
Diploma in Social Work and Social Administration (SWK)
Diploma in Business Administration and Management (BAK)
Diploma in Tourism Management (THK)
Applicants should possess the following:
- For postgraduate studies, at least a Second Class (Lower) Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized Institution/University
- For a bachelor’s degree programme, UACE (or its equivalent) with at least two principal passes in relevant subjects obtained at the same sitting, or a relevant diploma
- For an undergraduate diploma programme, UACE (or its equivalent) with at least one principal pass and two subsidiary passes in relevant subjects obtained at the same sitting, or a relevant certificate
- UCE (or its equivalent) with at least five passes obtained at the same sitting
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= (plus a bank charge) at any Stanbic Bank branch (A\C Number: 9030005669277) or any DFCU Bank branch (A\C Number: 1011011020000433)
- Obtain an application form and complete it
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form.
- Return the applications to any of the following collection points:
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 1st Floor, NARTZALUS House, Kimironko Rd, Remera, Kigali, Rwanda
- Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
- Download the application form below.
- Complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to email@example.com, or post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda
- Kabale University Fees Structure.
- Kabale University Academic Calendar.
- Kable University Admission List.
For information and inquiries, you can contact the Kabale University by visiting the institution’s official website via www.kab.ac.ug