The Registrar of Academics is accepting applications from suitably qualified applicants (private and government-sponsored) for admissions into various undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and others programmes offered in Kabale University for intakes in the 2019/2020 academic year.
Kabale University has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes, Hence, this page will serve as Admissions Application Forms Updater to prospective candidates anticipating various admission intake of the Kabale University in 2019/2020.
NOTE: Prospective students must meet the admission requirements before being accepted to study at Kabale University, Kampala.
Kabale University Admissions 2019/2020 – Application Forms
The Academic Registrar, Kabale University, invites applications to the following postgraduate and undergraduate programmes for the Year 2019 (both April and August intakes) under private sponsorship scheme.
Applicants are advised to send their applications plus copies of their academic documents not later than: 30th March 2019 for April Intake and 15th June 2019 for August Intake.
For more details download admission advert below:
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= (plus a bank charge) at any branch of
a. Equity Bank, A\C Number: 1045200672768
b. STANBIC Bank, A\C Number: 9030005669277
c. DFCU Bank, A\C Number: 1011011020000433
- Obtain an application form and complete it
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form.
- Return the applications to any of the following collection points:
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 1st Floor, NARTZALUS House, Kimironko Rd, Remera, Kigali, Rwanda
- Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
- Download the application form below.
- Complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to email@example.com, or post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda
b. OR Apply online: admissions.kab.ac.ug
1. ONLY applicants with official Transcripts/Result Slips and/or Certificates shall be considered.
2. Applicants for postgraduate programmes and upgraders must attach certified copies of their Transcripts and/or Certificates.
3. Applicants holding academic qualifications attained outside Uganda must also attach copies of equivalence documents obtained from the Uganda National Examinations Board or Uganda National Council for Higher Education, as the case may be.
4. Information on specific admission requirements for all programmes can be obtained from www.kab.ac.ug (under Study at KAB: Fees Structure), Academic Registrar’s Office, and Liaison Offices in Rukungiri, Kampala and Kigali.
5. Use the programme codes (not full names of programmes) when filling in choices
6. Enquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call 0782 860259, 0704583059
The last day for submission of applications is 30th March 2019 for April intake and 15th June 2019 for August Intake.
Kabale University nestles on Kikungiri Hill, Kabale Municipality, about a kilometer off Kabale-KatunaKigali Highway in the Southwestern Uganda – an area that is ideal for serious academic work due to cool weather and serene evergreen mountains.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT KABALE UNIVERSITY
1. Government sponsorship in Science with Education, Engineering, Computer Science and ICT
2. Fees Loans from the Higher Education Students Financing Board usually extended to students of Engineering, Science with Education, Computer Science and ICT, Land Use Planning and Management, Environment Science, Nursing, Medicine and Surgery
3. State House
4. French Embassy
5. Kigezi Development Forum
6. Kabale Rotary Club
8. Mgahinga Community Development Organization
9. Madhivan Foundation
10. Uganda Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health Services
11. Barclays Bank
- Kabale University Fees Structure.
- Kabale University Academic Calendar.
- Kable University Admission List.
For information and inquiries, you can contact the Kabale University by visiting the institution’s official website via www.kab.ac.ug