Ibanda University Admission Requirements for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions has been released.
The Office of the Registrar of Academics of Ibanda University Uganda has released the admission requirements for undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Prospective students should endeavor to check the entry requirements before applying for admission. Interested candidates can access Ibanda University programmes before proceeding to apply.
Admission requirements vary slightly according to the program the applicant is seeking admission for and/or individual circumstances. The school or department in which the applicant wishes to register may prescribe certain additional course requirements if the student is deemed to be deficient.
- Uganda Certificate of Education (O’ Level) with a minimum of 5 passes and Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (A’ Level) with a minimum of two principal passes obtained at the same sitting; or
- A relevant Diploma from an institution of higher learning recognised by the National Council for Higher Education, or
- A pass in mature age entry examinations with at least 50% and must be 25 years and above.
- Uganda Certificate of Education (O’ Level) with a minimum of 5 passes; and
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (A’ Level) with a minimum of 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting; OR
- A Certificate from an institution of higher learning recognised by the National Council of Higher Education
Uganda Certificate of Education (O’ Level) with a minimum of 3 credits obtained at the same sitting
International applicants must first have their qualifications translated and then equated by Uganda National Examinations Board. Admission will then be given when they are found to meet the requirements for each programme as described above.