The Embassy of Israel invites applications for the Haifa University’s Master of Child Development program. Haifa University Masters Scholarship including tuition, accommodation in Israel for students from developing countries.
Haifa University Masters Scholarship Eligibility
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80%, or equivalent.
- At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
- English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English. In such events, we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
Eligible Fields of Study: Accredited BA in relevant academic disciplines related to public services for children: social work, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, physical therapy, nursing, early childhood education, psychology, and law are all welcome to enroll in this program.
Value of Award: Full scholarships including tuition, accommodation.
How to Apply for Haifa University Masters Scholarship
• Copy of diploma and transcript.
• Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field.
• Statement of Purpose (500 words).
• Personal History Statement (500 words).
• Copy of valid passport.
• Medical forms.
For more information, visit the Haifa University Masters Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2019