Applications are open for the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships for International Students 2019/2020. The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan scholarship is offered for Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes to the citizens of OIC and Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships
“The Educational Grant Program for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation” and “The Grants Program for the Citizens of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the President of the Republic of of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively. The Educational Grant (hereinafter referred to as “scholarship”) Programs provide a pre-requisite course for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine / residency programs.
Programmes provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at • Preparatory courses • Undergraduate, graduate • Doctoral • General medicine/residency programmes
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships Eligibility
- Citizens of the OIC and the NAM member countries
- For undergraduate and general medicine programmes – citizens younger than 30
- For graduate and residency programmes – citizens younger than 35
Selection: The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2019 Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Value of Award
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- ($ 800)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
How to Apply for Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships
- Application form
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying.
Application Deadline: 15th February 2019.
For more information, visit the Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships.