Clark University offers undergraduate scholarship to international students through the very prestigious programme, the Liberal Education and Effective Practice (LEEP).
Clark University Presidential LEEP Scholarships
Clark University’s Presidential LEEP Scholars Program is part of the University’s pioneering model of education, Liberal Education and Effective Practice (LEEP), which combines a robust liberal arts experience with authentic engagement in the world and workplace for undergraduate students.
Clark University Presidential LEEP Scholarships Eligibility
An ideal candidate for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship has a high school record which places them at the top of Clark University’s applicant pool, An ideal candidate demonstrates a strong desire to:
- Pursue a demanding academic schedule.
- Collaborate with peers and professors.
- Meet ambitious career and life goals.
- Join a community of scholars with a strong commitment to global change.
- Tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.
Value of Scholarship: Successful candidates will have the resources and opportunities to explore their interests in depth. Candidates take control of their education, connect with pioneers in their fields and develop skills to drive tomorrow’s innovations.
- Free tuition, room and board for four years: the annual scholarship renewal would be contingent on candidate’s maintaining a strong academic record at Clark for each of their four years as an undergraduate.
How to Apply for Clark University Presidential LEEP Scholarships
- If you are interested in the Presidential LEEP Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1, 2019).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, 2020, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
- Semi-finalists will be notified by the end of February, and finalist interviews will be conducted in March.
For more information, visit the Clark University Presidential LEEP Scholarships.
Application Deadline: Essay deadline: 1st February, 2020