Busitema University Admissions 2020/2021… Busitema University Admissions Application Forms the 2020/2021 August intake.
The Academic Registrar, Busitema University invites eligible applicants who wish to be considered for admission for Undergraduate and Graduate Programme(s) under the private sponsorship scheme and government for Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTT) for 2020/2021 academic year.
Busitema University Admissions Eligibility
(a) Graduate Programmes:-
Interested Applicants should have: Relevant Bachelors Degree from a recognized Institution.
(b) Degree Programmes
i. Interested applicants should have: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes.
ii. Should also have: Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least two (2) principal passes in prescribed subjects obtained at the same sitting. Only candidates who sat A’ Level in 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 are eligible to apply.
(c) Diploma Programmes:-
i. Interested applicants should have: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least five (5) passes. (Candidates who obtained results 7, 9, X, Y and Z at ‘O’ level need not apply)
ii. Should also have: Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least one (1) principal pass in prescribed subjects and two (2) subsidiaries obtained at the same sitting. Only candidates who sat A’ Level in 2017, 2016 and 2015 are eligible to apply.
Please note that there are limited slots for government sponsorship for Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTT).
Details and Requirements are specified in the PDF link below:
NOTE THAT; For all diploma programmes, a student must have obtained at least ONE principal pass at the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (U.A.C.E) and TWO subsidiaries in principal subjects obtained at the same year of sitting to be admitted.
* Candidates who did not take Agriculture at A-Level should have passed it with at least a Credit at O-Level to be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Agricultural Mechanization and Irrigation Engineering (AMI)
** SCE – Available Subject Combinations include:
– Mathematics, Physics, Education
– Mathematics, Computer Studies, Education
– Physics, Computer Studies, Education
– Mathematics, Chemistry, Education
– Biology, Chemistry, Education
– Economics, Mathematics, Education
– Economics, Computer Studies, Education
– Entrepreneurship, Computer Studies, Education
– Agriculture Double Main, Education
– Geography, Computer Studies, Education
– Geography, Mathematics, Education
*** Candidates who did not take Chemistry at A-Level should have passed it with at least a Credit at O-Level to be eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Science in Polymer, Textile and Industrial Engineering (TEB) and Diploma in Ginning and Industrial Engineering (DGI)
**** Candidates to qualify for Diploma in Animal Production & Management (DAP) and Diploma in Crop Production & Management (DCP) should have at least ONE principle pass and TWO subsidiaries obtained at the same sitting.
Mode of Application – Online
• Applicants should fill and submit the forms online from the website: http://admissions.busitema.ac.ug
• To confirm receipt of your application payment, please check the email address you used to sign up. If you do not receive any email within 30 minutes after payment, please log into your admission account and check the status of the form you have paid for. It should be ‘PAID’
• If the status does not change within 24 hours from the time of your payment, please go to the bank branch and confirm that your payment has been sent to Busitema University and then contact us using the contact form on the admission portal or come to Busitema University Admissions Office to clear any arising issues.
• Applicants who may find difficulties filling the online form can receive help strictly at the
University’s Admissions at Busitema campus (25km from Tororo), or from Busitema University Liaison Office, Lincoln Flats, Room A2 Makerere University, Arapai Campus in Soroti, Namasagali Campus in Kamuli, Nagongera Campus in Tororo, Pallisa Campus (at Papa Keith) in Pallisa &Mbale Campus (Mbale Regional Referral Hospital)
NOTES: (i) You are advised against submitting false information or forged documentation.
(ii) Candidates who obtained results 7, 9, X, Y and Z at ‘O’ Level need not apply, since they do not meet the admission requirements.
(iii) Candidates who wish to apply for government sponsorship will complete the PUJAB forms which are available at all the above Busitema University offices.
(iii) An application fee of UgX 50,000 for East Africans or UgX75,000 for Non East African candidates will be paid by all applicants.
(iv) The deadline for the entire application process is F
riday, 18thMay , 2018