Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the American University of Beirut (AUB) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2019/2020.
The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2019-20 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at AUB aims to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses and field work in addition to the courses for their degree.
AUB Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Eligibility and Admission Criteria
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- R efugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
How to Apply for AUB Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
For More Information, visit the AUB Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program.
Application Deadline: March 18th 2019