Applications for the African Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2019/2020 are now open for African Students to study at University College London, UK.
African Graduate Scholarships
African Graduate Scholarships Selection Criteria and Eligibility
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation at the time of application.
- The candidate must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time.
Value of Award
The scheme offers a substantial scholarship towards UCL tuition fees, accommodation and some living costs. The candidate must also be able to provide evidence that he/she has secured other sources of funding for travelling to and from the UK.
How to Apply for African Graduate Scholarships
- You must have made an application and been accepted to UCL to study the MSc in Global Health and Development full time. Click this link to apply to the MSc.
- Please click here for an application form.
- Please submit an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 April 2019. IGH is unable to consider any applications submitted after this deadline.
For more information, visit the African Graduate Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2019