Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
The scholarships are named in honour of Her Majesty The Queen, Head of the Commonwealth and ACU Patron, and are fully funded and supported by numerous Commonwealth governments.
Benefits of the ACU Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are fully funded, providing tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Award holders will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
ACU Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility
- Open to students committed to creating change in their communities and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Applicants must be a citizen or granted refugee status by a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to Apply for ACU Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
To apply, click on your preferred subject:
- Arts and humanities
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering and mathematics
- Social sciences
For more information, visit ACU.
Application Deadline: February 6, 2019